TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
PARENTS, GUARDIANS AND STUDENTS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Tuition is given by the Term to coincide with the NSW School Term, unless otherwise specified in the student’s individual invoice. No refunds or credits will be given to students that are unable to attend a lesson.
2. Group Lessons are 60 minutes in duration. Private lessons are 30 minutes in duration unless otherwise specified.
3. If student cannot attend a lesson, notice must be given either via email: (firstname.lastname@example.org), SMS: (0450 448 377) or Phone: (1300 853 566).
PAYMENT / INVOICING
1. Invoices are emailed to parents/students at the beginning of the Term. Tuition fees are payable by the due date specified in each invoice.
2. Failure to pay an invoice by the due date will result in a late fee of $35 being charged unless a prior arrangement has been organised.
3. All invoices which remain overdue by the end of the Term will automatically be referred to a debt collection agency who will then take action to recoup all monies owed.
4. Payment is accepted by credit card, cash, cheque or electronic banking only. A receipt will be issued for payment of tuition fees. In the event of a cheque being dishonoured, the parent/student will be responsible for meeting any bank charges incurred.
5. DIRECT DEBIT - You will receive 5% off your invoice when paying tuition fees by direct debit.
ENROLMENT / DISCONTINUATION OF ENROLMENT
1. Student is enrolled with MGS MUSIC SCHOOL until discontinuation of enrolment is advised in writing.
2. A minimum of TWO WEEKS notice is required in advance of a student’s discontinuance of lessons.
3. A penalty fee of $33 will be given if discontinuation of enrolment is not advised within two weeks of discontinuation.
4. No refunds will be given (unless there are exceptional circumstances as determined by MGS MUSIC SCHOOL)
1. PERMISSION TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED OR FILMED - I give permission for my child to be photographed or videotaped during class time or performances at events or concerts that
MGS are participating in or are hosting. I understand that the image may be displayed in MGS publications or website.