At My Vocal School, lessons are designed to allow students to learn privately or within a group at an easy and fun pace.
Our vocal curriculum aims to:
• Teach students correct breathing management skills in singing
• Increase the student’s skill, vocal artistry, and knowledge of appropriate repertoire, performance technique and etiquette.
• Improve music and sight-reading skills.
• Give the student a broad repertoire including Folk Songs, Musical Theatre, Jazz, Pop, Rock and
• Give the student an opportunity to sing and perform with other singers and musicians in ensembles or bands.
Our vocal lessons are also designed to build confidence and develop the musicianship of our students. Lessons are customised to the style of each student and are aimed to be fun, enjoyable and engaging.
We offer students the opportunity to take the following London College of Music Exams: